some more about them:
- males have more flashy characteristics to them to help attract the female's attention.
- females may be more fragile and smaller.
- their diet consists of fish/ocean dwellers. they have large teeth so they can easily rip through the scales. Dravicons will fly high above the ocean, swoop down, and grab a fish. They then proceed to drop the fish multiple times from the air, killing it before eating it.
- the arm feathers MUST match the mane color.
- they do not have pupils, but use other sensory organs to help guide themselves.
- when sleeping/sitting, dravicons prefer to curl their neck, letting them rest their on their shoulders/back.
- noodle-like bodies, they are highly flexible and enjoy twirling around frequently.